Knowledgebase: Billing Questions
How do I cancel my PayPal Subscription?
Posted by Pacific Host on 04 December 2011 07:35 AM
Canceling a Subscription or Recurring Payment cancels all future|
scheduled payments for that subscription.
Please follow the steps below to cancel a Subscription:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the "My Account" tab.
3. Click the "History" subtab.
4. Click "More filters", select "Subscriptions and agreements", and
then click "Subscriptions".
5. Change the date back to the year the subscription was created, and
then click "Show".
6. View the details of a specific Subscription Creation by clicking
"Details" in the Details column. This page shows detailed information
regarding your subscription.
7. At the bottom of this page, click "Cancel Subscription". Please
note, that you can use Mass Cancellation to cancel a group of your
subscribers at once by clicking "Cancel several subscribers."
8. On the confirmation page, click "Cancel Subscription" again.