Knowledgebase: Getting Started
index.html, start page
Posted by Daniel Scope on 04 December 2011 10:58 AM
This is a home page provided by PacificHost. You may delete it at anytime.|
Normally, when you publish your website, the default page will not show anymore.
Here is the easiest way to change the home page:
1. Go to your control panel and open the File Manager
2. Go inside the public_html folder where you find index.html
4. Delete the index.html page
3. Create a New File
4. Name the new file index.html
5. Whatever you put inside the index.html file will be your new home page.