About Reseller WHM
Posted by Pacific Host on 04 December 2011 01:54 PM
We provide all resellers with a limited WHM. These limits help us control what actions the reseller is allowed.|
As a resellers, you will have:
- the tools needed to create, delete, and suspend your cPanel accounts.
- the tools needed to manage and monitor your sites (password resets).
- access to all of your domains' DNS zones.
- the ability to configure your own customers' support requests through cPanel.
- permission to check the server information and status.
- access to customize your hosting and control panel (skeleton directory, branding).
- ability to change your client domain names and usernames.
Resellers will NOT have:
- ability to change your primary domain name and username.
- access to install SSL certificates.
- permission to restart services (http, mail, sql, ssh).
- access to Fantastico Admin.
- ability to assign IP addresses.
- the automated backups tool.
- the reseller center (used for managing resellers).