Knowledgebase: Affiliate Questions
Do I have to record my commissions with the IRS?
Posted by Pacific Host on 04 December 2011 04:30 PM

Pacifichost will pay you as an Independent Contractor, and commissions will need to be filed with the IRS according to your local and federal governing laws.

For more information on how to file Independent Contractor earnings, please contact your local government agency.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)